Basic and advanced excel skills
About this course
Microsoft Excel is the world leading spreadsheet modeling software and
Excel training is a must attend for everyone. This course is for Excel users
who want to learn the advance features of Microsoft Excel. This is a practical
course which will help you build Excel Spreadsheet models, analyze and
report data in a professional manner. Advanced Excel knowledge is essential
for those who want to work or are currently working in strategic positions in
any corporate organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for users of Microsoft Excel.
This is a hands-on training; participants are expected to come with their
Laptop. At the end of this class, you should be able to do the following:
- Navigate within Excel and range name manager.
- Understand, create and work with formulas and functions used to perform calculations
- Use Paste Special and Hyperlink in linking worksheets or workbooks
- Use a range of excel cell referencing, lookup and logical functions
- Use Excel Table formatting, filter and conditional formatting tools
- Use data validation, freeze pane and outline tools
- Use “What IF Analysis”-Goal seek, Data Table and Scenario manager
- Conduct simple and advance statistical analysis in excel
- Build optimization models and use Excel Solver add-in
- Use data consolidation tools to combine data from different sources
- Use Macros and control forms in automating task in Excel
- Use Excel formula auditing and Excel special print tools
- Protect data in worksheets and shared workbooks
- Create effective charts and graphs in Microsoft Excel
- Create and edit PivotTables and charts